Bridal Appointments are 90 minutes and proper undergarments are required to try on gowns. Thank you!
Flora's Appointment Safety
- We are limiting the number of guests at this time and ask our brides bring no more than 4 guests per bridal/ bridesmaid appointment. If you need to add additional guests, please call us and we will work to accommodate you, if possible. No more than 10 in store at a time including staff.
- Gowns: After each appointment any gown that was tried on is either sanitized with a disinfectant spray, steamed at upwards of 200 degrees and scanned with a UVC light and or a combination of all three methods.
- Face-covers: Flora's staff will be in face-covers when we feel we may cross within 6 feet of our customers. Face-covers for customers during appointments are recommended, but not required. Flora's has fabric face-covers for sale in the shop starting at $6.
- Surface space: We Lysol our furniture and wipe hard surfaces with a disinfectant between appointments.
- Please know, we are going to go above and beyond to keep you safe, but make no guaranties. Safety is everyone's responsibility and we ask that you please remember staff safety as well by washing your hands, staying home if you are sick and resisting the urge to touch everything, LOL. Thank you!!
Schedule your appointment by email at Florasbrides@gmail.com, call 813-684-0644 or use the form below and you will soon be in your dream gown!!