Bridal Appointments are 90 minutes and proper undergarments are required to try on gowns. Thank you!
Flora's Appointment Safety
- We are limiting the number of guests at this time and ask our brides bring no more than 4 guests per bridal/ bridesmaid appointment. If you need to add additional guests, please call us and we will work to accommodate you, if possible. No more than 15 in store at a time including staff.
- Gowns: After each appointment any gown that was tried on is either sanitized with a disinfectant spray, steamed at upwards of 200 degrees and scanned with a UVC light and or a combination of all three methods.
- Face-covers: Per the latest Hillsborough county order, all of our customers and staff are required to wear face covers. We do not want to pay a $500 fine for you not wearing a mask.... sorry! Flora's has fabric face-covers for sale in the shop starting at $6.
- Surface space: We Lysol our furniture and wipe hard surfaces with a disinfectant between appointments.
- Please know, we are going to go above and beyond to keep you safe, but make no guaranties. Safety is everyone's responsibility and we ask that you please remember staff safety as well by washing your hands, staying home if you are sick and resisting the urge to touch everything, LOL. Thank you!!
- Cancellations: Flora's is open by appointment only. If you cannot make your appointment, please use common courtesy and call/ email/ dm, whichever is easier for you, and let us know. Failure to notify us if you cannot make your appointment will result in a $25 deposit should you make another appointment. The deposit will be credited towards your purchase.
Schedule your appointment by email at Florasbrides@gmail.com, call 813-684-0644 or use the form below and you will soon be in your dream gown!!